- 2 Cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Cans yellow corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup red onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 Cup roasted Hatch chiles, chopped; mild, hot, or combo
- 1/3 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp honey
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine black-eyed peas, corn, beans, onion, garlic, tomatoes, chiles, and cilantro in large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing onto black-eyed peas mixtures, and stir until coated.
- Refridgerate for at least an hour before serving.