- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- dash crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup honeydew
- 2/3 cup cantaloupe
- 2/3 cup watermelon
- 1 cherry radish cut into very thin slices
- 2 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 small basil leaves
- Combine parsley, vinegar, oil, honey, lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and red pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add all melon balls and radish to bowl; toss gently.
- Using a slotted spoon, mound melon mixture on to plate or into a bowl (reserve vinegar mixture). Sprinkle evenly with bacon and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons reserved vinegar mixture; discard remaining vinegar mixture. Sprinkle evenly with basil leaves.