- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (Champagne, Prosecco, or Cava)
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Stir together cranberry juice cocktail, orange liqueur, orange and lemon slices, and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, up to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, add your sparkling wine to the mixture and stir to combine. Serve immediately in glasses topped with additional garnish if desired.
Adapted from Gimme Some Oven