- 1 pork chop, cooked
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp (21/25 ct.), cooked
- 2 cups sectioned pomelos (or grapefruits)
- 8 mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 shallot
- Sesame seeds
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Thai chili powder
- Slice the shallot in half from the root end to the top and discard the outer layer. Slice into thin half circles. Heat a pan on medium-high and add 1 tbsp of oil. Once shimmering, add sliced shallots and cook. Stir occasionally and cook until lightly browned (4-6 minutes). Once browned, place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Slice cooked pork chop into thick matchsticks. Place in a bowl with cooked shrimp and top with 1 tsp of the dressing.
- Slice the mini sweet peppers into thin matchsticks and set aside.
- Thinly slice the mint by stacking the leaves, rolling them tightly from the base to the tip, and slicing thin strips from the roll. Set aside.
- Cut the pomelo (or grapefruit) in half. Over a large bowl to collect the extra juice, scoop out the flesh, avoiding the membrane.
- Add the pork, shrimp, peppers, and mint to the bowl with the pomelos and juice. Add the dressing and mix to combine.
- Garnish with fried shallots and sesame seeds and serve.