- 4-6 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 heads green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup candied pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large Fuji apple, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 12 oz. mandarin orange sections (canned or sections from 4 fresh mandarins)
- 4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 bottle Marston’s San Pasqual Dressing, shaken well.
- Add lettuce to a large serving bowl, and top with all ingredients except the dressing.
- Serve individually, allowing guests to add their own dressing, or toss the salad with 1 cup of dressing or more to taste.