- 24 baby squash trimmed
- 6 shallots peeled and quartered
- 12 garlic cloves fresh and peeled
- 2 bunches baby carrots peeled and trimmed
- 2 bunches radishes trimmed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp rosemary fresh and chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp thyme fresh and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine squash, shallots, garlic, carrots, radishes, and olive oil in a large bowl. Sprinkle herbs over vegetables. Mix well, until all vegetables are coated.
- Place vegetables in a heavy roasting pan, bake for 25-35 minutes, or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or cover with foil and keep warm.