- 1/2 cup halved walnuts
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup spoonable Gorgonzola
- Jumi Belper Knolle
- Pepper, to taste
- Central Market 5 Cheese Ravioli (or whichever flavor you like most), cooked
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the walnuts and stir until they are slightly browned and fragrant, 2-4 minutes. Remove from pan, roughly chop, and set aside.
- Add heavy cream to a medium-sized pot and bring to a simmer (do not boil).
- Stir in the Parmesan and Gorgonzola cheeses, continuing to stir as the cheeses melt.
- Once fully melted, pour the cheese sauce over the cooked, warm ravioli.
- Add pepper to taste, and grate fresh Jumi Belper Knolle cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle the toasted walnuts on top.
The star of this dish is the herbacious and peppery Jumi Belper Knolle grated on top. Think of it like a cheese truffle! Spoonable Gorgonzola is much lighter than a traditional Gorgonzola and compliments the Belper Knolle. If you prefer a more traditional cheese sauce, substitute the spoonable Gorgonzola for 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese and 2 tbsp of butter.