- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the almond slices and stir until they are slightly toasted and fragrant, 2-4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place cheese, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and spices into a food processor. Blitz until completely smooth.
- Use a spatula to scrape cheese into a sealable container until the cheese is firm, about 2 hours.
- Place firm cheese onto a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- Spread toasted almonds onto a flat surface and roll cheese ball over almonds until completely covered.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, or apple slices.
Adapted from A Fork's Tale.