- 4-5 lbs bone-in pork roast
- 1 bunch oregano fresh
- 1 bunch rosemary fresh
- 12 cloves garlic peeled
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice roast along bone; peel meat back and stuff with oregano and rosemary. Slit roast all over with a sharp paring knife. Place garlic cloves in slits. Rub roast with olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Place roast in baking pan and pour one bottle of beer over roast. Cover with foil. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer indicates internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove roast from oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. Remove herbs and garlic from inside roast, carve and serve.
Top with mushrooms and apples in butter sauce before serving.