- 2 cups refrigerated pomegranate juice
- 1 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Using a saucepan over high heat, combine juice, honey, and red wine vinegar.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and simmer until reduced by half.
- Stir in pepper and remove from heat.
- Prepare your turkey for roasting. (Follow these tips for roasting the perfect bird!)
- Apply the glaze over the turkey during the last hour of uncovered roasting, and intermittently while the turkey continues to cook to temp.