- 6 medium russet potatoes peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onions diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles diced
- 2 tbsp dill weed chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large heavy sauce pan. Cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 10-15 minutes, until tender. Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except shredded cheese and parsley. Mix well. Test for salt and pepper.
- Add chilled potatoes, gently mix. Sprinkle cheese and parsley over top of salad.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
A classic southern style classic.