- 12 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups tortilla chips crushed
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese blend shredded
- sour cream
- 1/2 cup avocado chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 pkt Central Market flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, lightly beat together the eggs and water-set aside.
- Warm the butter and olive oil in a heavy skillet. Add the crushed tortilla chips and sauté until softened. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and scramble until eggs are soft-cooked.
- Remove the skillet from heat and sprinkle with Pico de Gallo and cheese. Fold ingredients gently until cheese is melted.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas. Garnish with salsa, avocado and sour cream as desired.