- 1 recipe prepared Very Basic Risotto
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Fresh chives chopped
- 2 lemons 1 juiced and zested, 1 sliced into wedges
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 4 fillets salmon at least 1/2
- 2 tbsp olive oil for fish
- Preheat oven to 450 degree.
- Prepare the salmon by rubbing each side of the fillets with olive oil, squeezing lemon juice lightly over the fillets. Season with salt to taste. Once at room temperature, cook in melted butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, skin side up, for about one minute. Place in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes. Remove.
- While the fish is cooking, make Very Basic Risotto.
- As you add the last 1/4 of broth, also add from this recipe 2 Tbsp of butter, the chives, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp of parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the risotto onto warmed dinner plates, topping with a piece of salmon and a sprinkling of parsley. Serve with wedges of lemon.
Perfect with other types of fish or shrimp, too.