- 5 cups thinly sliced, stemmed kale
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Central Market Quick Cook Bulgur & Red Quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, skinless, boneless chicken breast from a Central Market Rotisserie Chicken
- Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 cups walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Cook Central Market Quick Cook Bulgur & Red Quinoa according to directions on package.
- Lightly toast walnuts in a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned and fragrant. Remove from pan and rough chop once cooled.
- Add the kale, cooked bulgur/quinoa mix, and the chicken to a bowl. Toss with enough Caesar dressing to lightly coat the kale leaves.
- Top with cheese and toasted walnuts.