- 2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs beaten
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Beat in sugar until combined, and then fold in flour and salt. Add eggs and vanilla; stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a greased 9” pie plate. Bake for 25 minutes, until center is just set.
- Do not overcook—center should be almost gooey.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.