- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 Roasted Hatch chiles, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1 Medium white cabbage, cored and finely shredded (about 8 cups)
- 2 Cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 3 Green onions, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, chiles, mustard, sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add the shredded cabbage and pineapple to mixture and stir well.
- Cover the slaw and refridgerate for at least one hour. (May be prepared up to one day ahead.)
- Stir in green onions and adjust seasoning before serving.
Adapted from The El Paso Chile Company