Yield 50 cupcakesPlease log in to add this to your favorites.
Chris A. - 2010 Austin Westgate Hatch Recipe Content Finalist 09/10/2010
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 13 oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 1/3 cup roasted hatch chilis peeled, seeded and diced
- Cream cheese frosting or powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease muffin tins or fill with paper baking cups.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. In a large bowl, mix together oil, eggs, vanilla and coconut milk. Slowly mix in dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in pineapple and chiles.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 full. Bake for 25 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese icing or dust with powdered sugar.