- 2 cups Central Market Hatch Pesto
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 package linguine
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line large baking sheet with foil and lay out chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Bake chicken for 20 minutes.
- In large pot, bring water to boil for pasta. Cook pasta to al dente and drain.
- In large saucepan, bring pesto and cream to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer on low, continuing to stir.
- Cube chicken, add to sauce, and serve on top of pasta.
- Garnish with chives.