- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 radishes sliced
- 1 cucumber halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice plus lime wedges for serving
- 8 corn tortillas warmed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat grill to high. When heated, oil the grill.
- Season the fish with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and grill until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the fish from the grill and break into pieces.
- In a 16-ounce Repurpose compostable bowl (it’s sustainable, too), toss the radishes and cucumber with lime juice, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Place the fish in the tortillas and top with cucumber salsa, cilantro, sour cream, and lime wedges.
- Serve on a sturdy and sustainable Repurpose dinner plate.