- 2 Tbsp red chili powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 each Porterhouse steaks 1.5 Inches thick
- 1/4 Pound unsalted butter Softened
- 2 Tbsp garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Combine butter, 2 tablespoons garlic, and parsley in a bowl. Mix until well blended. Allow to rest at least one hour before using.
- Combine remaining seven ingredients, stir to form a paste. Rub steaks on both sides with paste. Cover and allow to marinate 2 hours or up to 2 days.
Grill steaks over Medium-High coals or over fire in a ridged cast iron pan,
approximately 5 minutes on each side for rare.
Top steaks with garlic butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill steaks over medium-high coals or over fire in a ridged cast iron pan, approximately 5 minutes on each side for rare.
- Top steaks with garlic butter and salt and pepper to taste.