- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 5 tsp rosemary chopped
- 4 large portobello mushrooms stems removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Central Market Whole Wheat Buns split and toasted
- 1/2 oz baby arugla
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, and 2 teaspoons of the rosemary in a bowl; mix well.
- Brush the mushrooms with olive oil. Sprinkle each mushroom with 1 teaspoon of the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place on a grill rack sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Grill over medium coals for 8-10 minutes per side or until tender.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the buns. Place one mushroom on each bun bottom. Sprinkle the arugula over the mushrooms. Cover with the bun tops and serve.
A great vegetarian option that is lowfat and easy to prepare.