- 4 each peaches ripe Fredericksburg peaches, halved and pits removed
- 6 Tbsp honey
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granola your preference
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 8-10 sprigs fresh mint
- Preheat the grill. If charcoal-fueled, bank the coals to one side. Let the coals burn down until covered with white ash. Make sure the grate is clean and lightly oiled.
- Brush peaches with oil and grill cut sides down, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until heated through and tender, about 5 minutes more. Cooking time depends on the ripeness of the peaches.
- While peaches are grilling, heat honey so that it pours more easily. Cool slightly, then whisk the honey into the mascarpone.
- Serve peaches cut side up. Into each half, spoon a dollop of mascarpone and top with raspberries. Sprinkle with granola and garnish with mint leaves.