- Central Market Sourdough or Ciabatta, sliced 3/8-inch thick
- Mature Irish Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- Central Market All Natural Uncured Cherrywood Bacon or Pederson’s Uncured Cherrywood Bacon
- Fresh Arugula (optional)
- Large Beefsteak Tomato, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- Kerrygold Unsalted Butter or Sweet Cream Butter
1. Layer bread, cheese, bacon, arugula if desired, tomato, and top with bread slice.
2. Heat a large skillet over Medium heat.
3. Spread butter on top of each sandwich.
4. Cook sandwich with buttered side down, partially covered with a lid, 4 mins. or until bread is golden.
5. Butter tops of sandwiches; flip and cook second side 3 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.