Cool, creamy, and a perfect accent to charred and smoky grill flavors. Pair it with any of our delicious Market kabobs!
- 1 European cucumber, finely grated
- ¼ cup salt
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2-3 garlic cloves, mashed to paste with ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Toss cucumber with ¼ cup salt, and let it wilt in a colander in the sink for 15-30 minutes. Rinse and drain on paper towels.
- Beat together the yogurt, garlic, mint, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with olive oil.