- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 dried chiles de árbol crumbled, or ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound small shrimp peeled, deveined
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Crusty bread for serving
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add half of garlic and half of chiles and cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is barely golden, about 1 minute.
- Season half of shrimp with salt and cook until just cooked through, about 1 minute per side; transfer shrimp and oil to a bowl.
- Repeat with remaining oil, garlic, chile, and shrimp. Return first batch of shrimp and oil to skillet.
- Season with salt and toss in parsley. Serve with bread.