Mouthwatering Spanish inspired shrimp in a rich garlic sauce. Don’t forget the crusty bread to soak up the garlicky goodness.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¾ lb. medium shrimp in their shells
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 dried red chili pepper, cut in 3 pieces, seeds removed
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- Heat the oil and butter in a shallow casserole.
- Add the shrimp and garlic and sauté over high about 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, sherry, paprika, chili pepper, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.