- 16 oz. Central Market Andouille Sausage*
- 2 large carrots
- 2 red potatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 red peppers
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- To make the seasoning, combine all seasoning ingredients and olive oil in a small bowl, stirring to combine. Set aside.
- Chop all ingredients according to instructions to ensure even cooking:
- Peel and thinly slice the carrots
- Wash and chop red potatoes into small pieces
- Halve the zucchini and cut into thick half moon-shaped pieces
- Coarsely chop broccoli
- Remove seeds from peppers and chop into medium-sized pieces
- Chop sausage into thick circles
- Drop all the sausage and vegetables onto the pan and pour seasoning mixture on top. Toss to coat. Spread ingredients evenly across pan.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and toss vegetables and sausage. Return to oven and bake another 15 minutes until veggies are crisp and tender.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh parsley.
*If using fresh sausages, preheat oven to 400 degress. Line a baking pan with foil or parchmant paper and arrange sausages evenly. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove and slice into thick circles for recipe.