- 1 package Dufour Puff Pastry let thaw according to package instructions
- 1 egg beaten well
- 1 jar Brownwood Farms Apple Filling
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut a circle or square approximately 4-inches, brush half of one side with egg wash. Fill with apple filling, approximately 1/3 cup. Fold pastry over to form the turnover, making sure non-eggwash side presses against eggwashed side (this is your glue). You can also use a fork to press edges to give a decorative finish.
- Place on a sheet tray lined with parchment or wax paper, brush with eggwash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 15-20 minutes.