- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 7 oz dark chocolate bar
- Mix pistachios and cranberries in a bowl.
- Break up chocolate bar and place in a bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until just melted. If the chocolate still isn’t melted after a minute, continue to heat at 10 second intervals.
- Stir half toppings into the melted chocolate. Pour mixture onto a foil or plastic wrap lined tray, making sure to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining toppings over the chocolate.
- Freeze for at least an hour. When chocolate has hardened completely, break apart into pieces and enjoy!
Chocolate bark is one of the most customizable treats we can really think of. Following a few simple ratios you can add anything you would want to create a bark. Let your imagination (and tastebuds) go wild. Here are a few additional suggestions: Nuts: pecans, cashews, walnuts, pepitas Dried fruits: cherries, apricots, strawberries, ginger, coconut flake Spices: chile powder, turmeric, pepper, salt, lavendar Flavoring: vanilla, other chocolates, teas, espresso You get the idea… the ideas are endless.