- 8 extra large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 4 small red potatoes sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until very well blended. Add the milk, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the potatoes, onion, tomatoes and bell pepper in the olive oil in an oven-proof skillet until tender. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 15 seconds. Stir gently, starting from the center. Lift the edge so that the uncooked eggs flow to the bottom.
- Place the skillet in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes or until puffed and golden.
For variations, add Central Market sliced cooked Blueberry Maple Sausage to Country Frittata when eggs are partially cooked and before baking. For an Asian Frittata, add a package of Central Market Stir-Fry Vegetables with the potatoes.