- 4 bone-in chicken skin-on breast halves or 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 peaches pitted and chopped
- extra-virgin olive oil for seasoning
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 300°F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides and place in a shallow roasting pan. Drizzle over the oil. Bake until the juices run clear, about 1 hour to 11/4 hours, depending on the size of the breasts. Remove to a rack to cool. When cool enough to touch, remove the skin from the breasts. Pull the meat from the bone. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl OR remove the breast meat from 1 rotisserie chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- One way or the other, you’ll need about 4 cups of cooked chicken.
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard. Stir to just combine. Add the arugula, peaches, and almonds. Stir to combine and coat. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Drizzle with optional olive oil. Serve immediately.
Shared with permission from http://www.virginiawillis.com/, copyright © 2016