- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Cups Mexican zucchini, cubed
- 1 Roasted Hatch chile; skinned, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1 Cup tomoatoes, cubed
- 1 Ear fresh corn, kernels removed from cob
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cojita cheese
- Sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, and cook until transparent.
- Add garlic, zuchinni, and chopped Hatch chile. Season with 1/2 tsp. salt and stir. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and corn and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until zuchinni is softened.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
- Optional: Top with sour cream or Cojita cheese.
Serve as a side dish, or add any cooked protein of your choice for a complete meal.