- 4 large ears corn
- 1 inch sweet onion sliced into 1/2slices
- 1 teaspoon Kent Rathbun Barbeque Rub
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare grill with direct fire.
- Grill corn, in husks, for about 10 minutes, rotating frequently. Grill onions until translucent and marked (do this while the corn is grilling).
- Let the corn and onions cool, then husk the corn and cut the kernels off the cobs. Dice the onions and combine with the corn in a large bowl.
- Season with the Ken Rathbun BBQ Rub, salt, and pepper. Serve with a squeeze of lime.
This can be made ahead and served at room temperature.