- Central Market Split-Top White Bread
- Chipotle Mayonnaise* or Primal Kitchen Chipotle Mayonnaise Central Market Uncured
- Applewood Smoked Bacon or Red Top Farms Berkshire Uncured Applewood Bacon
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4-inch thick slices of green tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup fine ground cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Vegetable oil for frying
Blend 1/3 cup Duke’s Real Mayonnaise with 1 minced chipotle chile in adobo.
Fried Green Tomatoes:
Dredge 1/4-inch thick slices of green tomatoes in a combination of 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup fine ground cornmeal, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper. Next, dip in beaten mixture of 2 eggs and 1/2 cup whole milk. Then, turn in flour and cornmeal mixture again. Fry 2 mins. per side in 1/4-inch-deep canola oil heated to 325-350°F. Drain on wire rack.
Assemble sandwich with all ingredients beginning with Chipotle Mayonnaise.