- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 oz white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz roasted red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Fold with a spatula until well combined.
- Taste for additional pepper and salt.
- Allow to rest, covered in refrigerator, 30 minutes to overnight.
Great as a dip but also good on burgers and sandwiches.