- 1 lb unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp shallots chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- Allow butter to soften to room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix until well combined. Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap and place combined butter on top. Roll butter into a tube shape and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- May store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in freezer for up to 3 months if kept in air tight container.
This butter is great with fresh seafood and pork as well.