- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp orange peel finely shredded
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate finely diced, or mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup oil
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 package Devil's Food Cake mix
- 4 oz chocolate instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz semi-sweet chocolate cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a bundt pan by lightly greasing and flouring. Combine all ingredients besides whipping cream and 14 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate pieces.
- Beat for 4 minutes. Add 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate and bake for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and turn out of pan. Cool completely.
- Bring cream to a simmer in a nonreactive saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add 14 ounces semisweet chocolate all at once. Make sure that chocolate is covered in the hot cream. Let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk the ganache smooth.
- Let glaze cool to room temperature, then top cooled cake with ganache.