- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 2 tsp mild ground chili powder
- 4 tsp smoky sweet paprika
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil, chili powder, paprika, salt and cumin. Stir for two minutes until the spices are fragrant. Add the nuts and stir for 5 more minutes.
- Once the nuts are golden, remove from heat.
Transfer nuts from the pan to a paper towel while they cool. Many of these spices are available in the bulk department.