- 1 tbsp ground chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine the water and sugar in a small skillet and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add pecans and stir well with a wooden spoon as the water evaporates. After 3 or 4 minutes, add the ground chili powder and the salt and toss well to coat the pecans evenly.
- Continue stirring a few minutes longer until all the water has evaporated, pecans are coated and pan is dry.
- Turn nuts onto waxed paper or plate to cool.
A great addition for a cheese plate.