- 4 pork chops
- 1 bottle dark beer
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 oz blue cheese or feta cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a Ziploc bag, combine your chops, beer, garlic, and pepper. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove chops from marinade, discard marinade. Salt chops to taste. In a grill pan, over medium-high heat (we cooked ours on a charcoal grill), cook your chops until no longer pink and juices run clear. (145 degrees internal temp).
- Just before removing from heat, top your chops with cheese and onion until melted. Sprinkle on pecans just before serving.