Flying Feet Red Blend, 750 mL

$12.95 ea

Proceed to checkout
Allow Sub
Petite Sirah makes up 68% of the blend and the Syrah makes up the other 32% adding boldness and color. Even though these two grapes are not related, they seem to integrate perfectly together.