tapas y pintxos
For: Ages 18 and up
Group Size: Up to 6 people
Skill Level: Any
Duration: 2 hours
Join us to make Spanish-inspired small plates!
Discover how easy it can be to create a selection of appetizers and small plates filled with the flavors of Spain. Once you and your five guests have made these delightful dishes, participants over 21 years of age will enjoy them with a light and bright, summery Spanish wine cooler.
- Pintxo de Chorizo y Manchego (Baguette topped with Manchego & Chorizo)
- Tortilla Espanola with Potato Chips, Serrano Ham, Piquillo Peppers
- Bunuelos de Gambas (Puffy shrimp Fritters)
- Pipirrana (Tomato & Tuna Salad)
- Ensalada de Judias Blancas Con Salvia Y Tomillo (Navy Bean Salad with Sage & Thyme)
- Ensalada De Anahorias Con Naranja (Carrot Salad with Orange)
- Manchegan White Wine Cooler
Safety & Precautions
- We ask that you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Please wear a mask while in the Cooking School. Masks can be removed in order to enjoy the food that you have prepared. We will have disposable masks available should you forget to bring one.
- Our Partners will maintain a 6-foot distance from attendees while in the Cooking School.
- Classes are limited to 2 hours in duration. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the Private Event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hands on indicates that you will be cooking in our Cooking School kitchen.
Choose your Private Event theme and click “Request an Event!” to submit a request form. A Cooking School Manager will then contact you to confirm the details of your event and select a date. Event dates and times are not confirmed until the deposit payment has been completed.
Please check class listings for current pricing. Payments are processed through Eventbrite and incur a processing fee. Price includes all food, culinary equipment, and expert guidance from our instructors. While you sit down to enjoy your masterpieces, our staff will clean up and do the dishes!
Private Events are limited to a maximum of 6 participants.
Participants should dress with safety in mind. Please wear closed toe, flat shoes and tie back long hair. The temperature in our Cooking Schools can vary so it is best to dress in layers and include a light sweater or jacket.
All products and equipment, including aprons and disposable gloves, will be provided.
- Substitutions in the menu may occur due to product availability.
- A snack will be provided when you arrive at the Cooking School and you will enjoy the food that you prepare during the event. The food prepared is the equivalent of a meal for most participants.
- Food and beverages may not be brought into nor taken away from the Cooking Schools.
- Participants who are 21 years of age or older will be offered 2 servings of wine or beer along with nonalcoholic options at most Private Events. Please see the menu for details as beverage offerings vary for each event.
Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Classes are age appropriate, so please note that information in each class description prior to registration.
Private Events require a deposit of 50% of the anticipated total in order to confirm the date and time. The balance is due 24 hours prior to the event. Payments are processed through Eventbrite and incur a processing fee.
Cancellations must be received 1 week prior to the start time of the event in order to receive a refund. A cancellation fee will be deducted from the total amount to be reimbursed.
Please contact the Cooking School Manager at the school that you plan to attend to arrange in-store payment if you plan to use a Central Market Gift Card.