Cooking School is back in session! We’re now hosting private, interactive classes for small groups. Whether you are an experienced cook or just beginning your food journey, these classes offer fun for the whole family. You can sharpen your knife skills, perfect your pairings, and learn new culinary techniques from our expert instructors while exploring a variety of cuisines.
Gather up to six of your family and trusted friends for a private, hands-on cooking class and discover how much fun time in the kitchen can be! These new classes are designed to provide an enjoyable, interactive experience that keeps everyone’s comfort and safety as the #1 ingredient.
These special events are perfect for:
- Family Activities
- Dinners with Friends
- Birthday Parties
- An Adventure Out of the House!
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our Private Events page on centralmarket.com to see the different options to choose from. Click “Book Your Event!” to submit a request form. A Cooking School Manager will then contact you to confirm the details of your event and select a date. Event dates and times are not confirmed until the deposit payment has been completed.
The cost for each 2 hour event, which includes instruction for up to 6 attendees, varies. All food, beverages, and equipment will be provided. Prices are listed for each event and are visible by selecting the event of interest to you.
Private Events are limited to a maximum of 6 participants.
Participants should dress with safety in mind. Please wear closed toe, flat shoes and tie back long hair. The temperature in our Cooking Schools can vary, so it is best to dress in layers and include a light sweater or jacket.
All products and equipment, including aprons and disposable gloves, will be provided.
Cancellations must be received 1 week (7 days) prior to the start time of the event in order to receive a refund. A cancellation fee will be deducted from the total amount to be reimbursed. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made after the cut-off date.
Private Events require a deposit of 50% of the anticipated total in order to confirm the date and time. The balance is due 24 hours prior to the event.
Please contact the Cooking School Manager at the school that you plan to attend to arrange in-store payment prior to class if you plan to use a Central Market Gift Card.
- Substitutions in the menu may occur due to product availability.
- A snack will be provided when you arrive at the Cooking School and you will enjoy the food that you prepare during the event. The food prepared is the equivalent of a meal for most participants.
- Food and beverages may not be brought into nor taken away from the Cooking Schools.
- Participants who are 21 years of age or older will be offered 2 servings of wine or beer along with nonalcoholic options at most Private Events. Please see the menu for details as beverage offerings vary for each event.
- Parent & Child classes must include 1 adult for every child.
- Classes are age appropriate, so please note that information in each class description prior to registration.
Hands on indicates that you will be cooking in our Cooking School kitchen.