- 1 lb. Central Market Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional for a spicy kick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a wire rack on top of a baking pan lined with foil. Lay the bacon strips on top of the wire rack.
- Stir together the maple syrup, brown sugar, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Spread half of the sweet mixture over the bacon.
- Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip the bacon. Coat the bacon with the maple brown sugar mixture.
- Return to the oven and let cook for 10 minutes, or until desired level of crispiness is achieved.
- Let cool and drizzle with any remaining syrup. Enjoy on its own or add it to a burger or salad!