Up until recently we have had a great selection of drummettes that are perfect for snacking and mostly keeping your hands clean, but just this week we added another 7 new varieties and styles to our flavor selection one of the most diverse you can find. Let’s give you the run down on what you can expect next time you step up to the Wing Shop in the Market. We always have fresh Grade A Drummettes ready to be flavored any way you prefer! So get that secret family recipe out. Or you can trust that we did that work for you with these 12 outstanding flavors below:
- NEW! Garlic Lemon Pepper Dry Rubbed Drummettes: A savory blend. Not too lemony. Not too peppery. Just right.
- NEW! Indonesian-Style Spicy Sambal Marinated Drummettes: Extra hot and citrusy delicious. Fermented chile and garlic with lime, lemongrass, and tamarind.
- NEW! Nashville Hot Seasoned Drummettes: Taste of the South! Flavorful and spicy blend of cayenne, paprika, cumin, oregano and garlic.
- NEW! Southwest Marinated Drummettes: Smoky and Peppery. A crowd favorite.
- NEW! Honey Marinated Drummettes: Sweet and Savory. Honey with mustard, crushed red chile and aged cayenne puree.
- NEW! Parmesan and Garlic Dry Rubbed Drummettes: Savory with a light roasted cheese flavor everyone will enjoy.
- NEW! Cajun Dry Rubbed Drummettes: Savory and earthy blend of cayenne, paprika and Cajun spices.
- Buffalo-Style Hot Wing Marinated Drummettes: Classic, traditional flavor of aged cayenne pepper with vinegar and salt.
- Chipotle Lime Marinated Drummettes: Savory, Pecan smoked jalapeño flavor accented with a lime.
- Orange Honey Habanero Marinated Drummettes: Flavorful and Savory. Sweet orange with gentle Habanero heat.
- Spicy Jalapeño Apple Marinated Drummettes: Tangy and spicy jalapeño flavor with a gentle sweet finish.
- Teriyaki Marinated Drummettes: Asian-style savory blend of ginger, soy, sesame and garlic.
Now that you have a couple pounds of pounds of these game day classics in your cart, the next question is… how do I cook them? We have that covered too. Here are our two favorite ways to get these ready for you or your crowd.
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
2. Place seasoned wings on a wire rack on baking sheet leaving room between each piece.
3. Bake in center of oven 30 to 35 minutes until meat reaches 165°F in center of thickest part and skin just beings to brown.
1. Heat charcoal 30 minutes until ash covered or gas grill 10 minutes with lid closed.
2. Grill 4 inches above Medium heat (375°F surface temperature is ideal or a 4-second hand count).
3. Cook 20 to 25 minutes, turning every 4 minutes, until meat reaches 165°F in center of thickest part and skin is desired crispness. Be watchful and move wings if grill flares to avoid burning.