Grilled Tilapia Tacos with Cucumber Salsa
• 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
• 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
• 1 teaspoon ground coriander
• 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 6 radishes, sliced
• 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
• 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
• 8 corn tortillas, warmed
• 1 cup fresh cilantro
• 1/4 cup sour cream
How to Make It
1. Heat grill to high. When heated, oil the grill.
2. Season the fish with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and grill until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
3. Remove the fish from the grill and break into pieces.
4. In a 16-ounce Repurpose compostable bowl (it’s sustainable, too), toss the radishes and cucumber with lime juice, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
5. Place the fish in the tortillas and top with cucumber salsa, cilantro, sour cream, and lime wedges.
6. Serve on a sturdy and sustainable Repurpose dinner plate.