Unsalted Butter for greasing
1.5 cups Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, drained overnight
3 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Lemon Zest
1 cup Fresh Heavenly™ Cherries, pitted and halved
3 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
1 tsp Orange Blossom Water
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RICOTTA CUSTARDS
1. Heat the oven to 400º.
2. Lightly grease four 4-oz. ramekins with butter and place on a baking sheet.
3. Whisk Ricotta, Honey, Lemon Zest, and Egg in a bowl until smooth.
4. Divide Ricotta mixture between ramekins and smooth the tops with a spatula.
5. Bake until lightly puffed and golden brown on top, 30–35 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHERRY COMPOTE
1. Bring Fresh Cherries, Sugar, and Fresh Orange Juice to a boil in a 1-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until Cherries soften and liquid reduces to a syrup, 20–25 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the orange blossom water; let cool slightly.
4. Transfer ramekins to serving plates.
5. Spoon Heavenly™ Cherries and Syrup over top.
image and serving suggestion: Saveur