- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large ripe slightly soft mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the seasoning mixture, coating completely.
- In a large nonstick skillet over high heat, add the seasoned chicken and sauté until well browned on both sides, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add the mango and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with cilantro.
Serve chicken with sauce over steamed white or brown rice.