- 1 lb fresh ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape into 4 large or 6 small patties.
- Sauté, broil or grill (over medium hot coals) until a meat thermometer registers 160 internally.
To ensure a lean burger, use ground turkey breast. Generic ground turkey may be up to 30 percent fat. Ground chicken breast, veal, pork loin, bison, ostrich or even very lean beef may be substituted